Are you looking for a procedure to do a Balance Transfer with Chase? If yes then you have come to the perfect destination. Here you can find a complete guide to How to make an Online Chase Balance Transfer.
These days balance transfers are one of the most used ways of transaction. As per a report, most of the individuals in the United States use the balance transfer service for their credit cards. If you have a Chase Bank account you can use the balance transfer feature by logging into your Chase account.
Chase Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States. The bank issues a wide range of balance transfer credit cards which let you transfer balance at ease anytime and anywhere. You simply need to sign in to your account and you are ready to go.
What is a Chase Bank Balance Transfer?
The Chase Bank Balance transfer is a feature which comes along with Chase Credit Cards. If you have a Chase Credit Card you can use the Balance Transfer feature by signing into your account. However, to use the balance transfer you must have a Chase Bank Credit Card which is eligible for balance transfers.
Chase Bank also allows the customers to make a balance transfer via phone. You need to make a call on the customer service number of the Chase and ask the representative to assist you with making a balance transfer.
To make a balance transfer through phone you need to provide your full name, account number and the amount to be transferred.
You can Also Read:
How to Do a Balance Transfer with Chase
- To begin with, making a balance transfer you need to open the balance transfers page of Chase. www.chase.com/balancetransfer
- Wait till the website opens and you will find a login section at the right.
- Sign in to your Chase Credit Card account using Username and Password. For a detailed guide to sign in you can refer to this article- loginhelps.org/chase-credit-card-login-www-chase-com
- Once logged in you will find your Chase Card information and a balance transfer offer.
- You will find advice on the amount of your credit limit, amount of transfer fee and the amount which is available for a balance transfer.
- Now you will find a section which asks you to perform the transfer by a specified date.
- You need to complete the balance transfer within the first 60 days as per the rules of Chase Bank.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button then enter the account number which you wish to use for transferring the debt.
- Next, enter the amount to be transferred. Note: you will not be allowed to transfer more than $15,000 or any amount which is over your credit limit.
- Scroll down to read the terms and conditions to the offer then check the ‘Agree and Continue’ box.
- In the final step, you can review, edit or cancel the balance transfer.
- Go through the complete balance transfer form then click on the ‘Set up Transfer’ button if you are ready to make the transfer.
Chase Bank Balance Transfer How Long
It may take up to 3 weeks for a balance transfer to post. Hence, you might be required to keep a little patience. Well, we wish you have a great day ahead!
We hope we have provided enough information on the Chase Bank Balance Transfer Procedure. If you still have any trouble making a balance transfer you can get in touch with us using the comments section below. We will be glad to resolve your issue.