DCFS LA Gov Cafe Login is an account management service offered to the account holders at the Child Care Assistance Program. DCFS LA Cafe is the Department of Child and Family Services of which the main motive is to look after one’s health care system and provide the proper health-related facilities.
One can log in to the DCFS LA Café online portal to ask for the benefits available by the same. In this post, you can find a walkthrough of the account login procedure.
How to Login into DCFS LA Gov Cafe
- Visit the Homepage of DCFS LA Gov Café. [cafe-cp.dcfs.la.gov/selfservice]
- Now there is the Sign In widget at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your user id in the first blank box.
- Type your password in the second space.
- Select Login.
Forgot User id or Password
If you have lost your account login credentials you can reset credentials at the website of the DCFS. Read on to find steps to recover login particulars.
How to Reset User Id
- Open the webpage of DCFS LA Café and go beneath the login area.
- Click the blue bar icon ‘Forgot User id’.
- On the next page enter your email address and click to next.
- Your user id will be sent to you via mail.
How to Reset Password
- To reset password user needs to open the official sign up a site of DCFS LA Café.
- Checkout beneath the login area.
- Select ‘Forgot Password’.
- On the next page type your user id and click to next.
For more detail and demand must call upon 888-524-3578