Are you looking for steps to ‘How do I enable incognito mode in Internet Explorer?’ If yes then we have a detailed guide for you. Browsing in incognito mode prevents the browser from saving browsing history, caching data and keeps your browsing experience private. It is widely used in Google Chrome but sometimes is required in Internet Explorer or other browsers too.
If you are an Internet Explorer user then you might be fishing out for steps to enable incognito mode. It is a difficult task as the user interface of the Internet Explorer browser is not well known to much people.
Luckily we have eased the incognito mode enabling procedure in Internet Explorer for you. Read the guide below and you have a nice time browsing in incognito mode in Internet Explorer.
Learn How to enable Incognito Mode in Internet Explorer
- To begin, launch the Internet Explorer Browser.
- After that click on the ‘Settings’ icon then > Safety > InPrivate Browsing.
- However, if you use Win 1o then there is a shortcut to enter the incognito mode.
- The ‘In Private browsing’ icon will be shown once you open the search tab. Hence you can directly begin browsing in incognito mode
You May Also Read:
Enter Incognito Mode in Internet Explorer Manually
- Launch the Internet Explorer Browser on your laptop or computer.
- Now go to the ‘Settings’ icon which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- As you click on the icon a menu will appear on the screen.
- Now move the cursor on the ‘Safety’ option there as shown in the picture below.
- A sub-menu will appear on the screen which has the second option reading ‘In Private Browsing’.
- Click on it and the incognito mode opens.
- Now you can browse the proxy way!!
The Bottom Line
Well, we hope that we have offered a simple and detailed walkthrough on the process of entering in incognito mode in an Internet Explorer Browser. Once you go through the guidelines above you can surely enter incognito in a snap.