Last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 09:43 pm
EnerBank Login portal is developed by the financial institution in order to offer its customers with a user-friendly account management interface. The bank specializes in providing home improvement financing for contractors.
The express loan program issued by the EnerBank is eligible for homeowners, contractors, and sponsors. EnerBank has been featuring the Refer a contractor to EnerBank’s Express Loan Program and gets an Amazon.com Gift Card worth $300.
EnerBank USA Login- Overview
Logging into your EnerBank account you will be able to access your account via the mobile app or web browser. To log in the user must have a functional EnerBank Contractor ID. Read the guide below for How to Log into EnerBank.
EnerBank Login Guide in 5 Easy Steps
- The user can Log into their EnerBank account through any web browser. Simply open this URL to begin. account.enerbank.com
- Wait for a moment and a webpage will open.
- Look at the center and there is the log in section.
- Enter your User ID in the first blank box.
- Provide Password in the next space then tap on the blue Login button below.
EnerBank Login through Mobile App
- If you wish to log into your EnerBank account you need to go to download the mobile app.
- Once the app is downloaded the individual can sign in using his/her contractor ID.
How to Find Account
How to Pay EnerBank Bills
Pay Online with Bank
- Customers who wish to pay their bills online should open the URL of the payments page [payments.enerbank.com].
- One can pay bills using a checking or savings account. There is a fee of $4.95 for scheduling payments.
EnerBank Bill Payment Address
The EnerBank Payment can be sent through the mail. Prepare a check or money order in the name of the EnerBank and send it to the address below:
PO Box 26856
Salt Lake City, UT 84126-0856
Send EnerBank Payment via Overnight Delivery
To express payments mail your payment check to the address mentioned here:
1245 Brickyard Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84106-258
EnerBank Payment Phone Number
To pay EnerBank bills through a phone call on 888.390.1220 and selection option 1 from the IVR. However, there is a fee of $4.95 for a transaction.
Set Auto Debit
The auto-debit payment feature lets the bank automatically pay the bill on your behalf. You just need to fill out the Auto Debit form and send it to the bank for activating auto-debit.
EnerBank Customer Service Phone
You can call the customer service on 888-390-1220.
EnerBank Approval Credit Score
In order to get a credit service approved from EnerBank, you need to have a credit score of at least 600. The bank does not ask for excellent credit. Even if you have an average credit you can get a credit card approved. That’s fun!