Home Depot myTHDHR ESS is an Employee Self-Service portal developed by Home Depot for its employees and associates. The home improvement store chain has enabled its members to view and change their associate information, review company data, access payrolls and more in ESS every month. You can log in at the mythdhr.com/ESS using any computer or smartphone supported browser. Read below for steps to ESS Employee Self Service Login.
Benefits of the Home Depot myTHDHR ESS Portal
- Once signed in it will be easy for the user to review job summary details.
- View and print tax and pay statements all 24 hours a day.
- Easily activate a payroll card at a click of a button.
- Changing tax withholdings has now been made quick with the innovation in the Home Depot myTHDHR ESS.
- Change mailing address and other employee information.
- Easily view employee Leave of Absence (LOA) Status.
Home Depot myTHDHR ESS Login
Step 1– For signing into your ESS account you will be needed to open my THDR webpage or simply visit the URL mythdhr.com/ESS.
Step 2– If you are a current associate then you must click on the current associate login link there else click on the former associate login link.
Step 3– Enter the User ID and Password and click the orange ‘Log In’ button below.
Home Depot Pay Stub
In order to View Pay Statements using the myTHDHR.com, the user is required to open the pay statement website of the Home Depot ESS as shown below.
Click the link below and you will be required to log in for viewing pay statements. Once logged in you can access your pay statements and much more.
Home Depot Email Login | SSO Employee Login
Step 1– The Home Depot SSO email login platform is developed for the employees of the home improvement stores. If you are authorized to access the sign in portal go to the URL Fedsso.homedepot.com.
Step 2– Fetch in your location, enter Username and Password and finally hit the ‘Sign In’ button.
MY THDHR Phone Numbers
Call on- (1.866.698.4347)