Houston Water Bill Payment Login is a service offered to the customers of the Houston Public Works. The web portal is developed by Houston for its customers so that they can pay their water bills the electronic way. Instead of standing in long queues and paying the traditional way the user can pay their water bills online.
You simply need to visit the online portal of the Houston Water Bills then sign in to access your consumer account. Once signed in the user will be allowed to view and pay their water bills. Logging in is a simple process. Yet it might seem a great hurdle for some.
Some users have trouble looking out for the correct login link, while some aren’t able to log into their accounts. Whatever your reason maybe we have provided the simplest guide to the Houston Water Bill Payment Login Procedure. Read on and have a nice time paying on bills on time!
How to pay Houston Water Bills
You can pay Houston Water Bill online or through check. Here we have explained all the methods for bill payment.
- In order to make an online payment, you should visit the homepage of Houston Water. houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov
- As the website opens there is the login widget at the top right corner, as shown here:
- Provide the email address and password in white spaces.
- Next click on the ‘Login’ button in order to access the account.
- Once signed in there is the payment option on the screen.
- You can now view and pay your water bills.
Pay via Mail
The user can pay via check by mailing the payment to Houston Public Works. Here is the bill payment address for Houston Water.
Customer Account Services
- O. Box 1560
Houston, TX 77251-1560.
Pay by Phone
If you do not find the above methods handy you can make a payment by phone. Call on (713) 371-1400 Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM for bill payment.
Pay in Person
You may also visit your nearest Houston Location and get in touch with the authorized personnel there for water bill payment.