Last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 12:27 pm
JCP Kiosk Login is one of the services the JC Penny offers its associates. It is an associate login portal that is developed for the associates of the company.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Login features all the important information related to work. Logging into JCP Kiosk account an associate can find their work schedule, payslips, report a leave, connect with co-workers and managers, and even more.
In order to access these features, you must sign in. Follow the guide below for simple steps to the JCP Associate Kiosk Login.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Login – Overview
The JCPenney Associate Kiosk Employee Login is for the sake of the JCP Employees. Until the year 2019 JCP had over 95,000 employees. Hence, for the ease and comfort, the company developed the Associate Kiosk Login portal.
If you are an associate at the JC Penny then you can sign in to view and manage your workplace over the internet. At the Kiosk portal, one can find space where they can find their daily work schedule, payslips, employee benefits, health insurance data, communicate with each other, and even more.
The JCP Kiosk Login is offered to both the current and former associates of the departmental store chain.
How to Register in JCPenny Associate Kiosk
In order to set up an account, you must reach out to the kiosk website. The official JCP Associate Kiosk Registration website can be reached out at JCPenney Associate Kiosk Website -www.jcpassociates.com.
Here is the registration process explained in easy steps:
- We are grieved to inform you that the JCP registration cannot be done online.
- However, you can register at a JC Penny Company Office.
- Hence, to register for an account you must walk into your office and ask the authorized personnel there to set up an account for you.
Requirements to Register for a JCP Kiosk Login Account
To set up an account or register you should meet a few requirements. Here is a list of requirements:
- Firstly the user must be an associate/employee at the JC Penny departmental store chain.
- Your employee id is required at the time of account registration.
- The individual must have their personal and employment data handy.
- Check your internet connection once as it is necessary to access the JCP online portal.
You May Also Read this Related Post – JCPenny Jtime Login Walkthrough
JCP Kiosk Login Explained in 5 Easy Steps
- To begin with, the login procedure, open the JC Penny Kiosk Login website. www.jcpassociates.com
- In a few seconds, the website opens. It features a list of options in the middle of the screen.
- You have to choose the second option which is ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the JCPenny Kiosk Account Login website.
- Enter the Username and Password in the respective blank spaces and click on the ‘Login’ button below.
Change of Reset Login Password
- If a user has lost their password or wish to reset it then he/she must navigate to the JCP Kiosk Sign In
- As the website opens look for the login section.
- At the top left of the login widget, there is a link that reads ‘I want to change my password or reset my lost password’.
- Click on it and the ‘Forgotten Password’ page opens.
- Enter the employee ID number there and click on the ‘Search’ button below.
- Once your account is found you can change/reset the password.
What is JCPenny Associate Kiosk
Are you still wondering about the Kiosk portal? A lot of users around the globe are not yet aware of the term.
JCP Associate Kiosk is an associate portal developed by the JC Penny departmental store chain. If you are an employee at the company then you will be granted access to the JCP Kiosk Login website.
It is simply a place where an employee can find all work-related information such as work schedule, payslips, request for leave, sign up for employee benefits, and more such.
JCPenny Former Associate Kiosk – Overview
The Former Associate Kiosk by JC Penny is for its former employees. At JCP they treat their current and former employees in a similar manner.
However, the former employees have a different sign in place which is termed as the former associate kiosk.