Last updated on April 30th, 2020 at 12:06 am
‘How to Log out of PayPal’ remains a matter of trouble for new users. PayPal is a secure online payment system offering its services worldwide. It allows its customers to send and receive payments online. PayPal has been a mode of payment for 173 million customers for years. Payment Security, Money Transfers, Payment Processing, E-commerce, and Monetization. PayPal enables financial transactions to keep your personal information safe without the use of bank accounts and credit cards.
You can easily log out of PayPal just at a click of a button. For security reasons, you must log out of your account whenever inactive. Read on to find guidelines on how to log out.
How to Log out of PayPal
- Open PayPal on the mobile device or smartphone in which you are already logged in. On the top right corner of the home screen, you will find the “Log Out” button.
- Tap on the button and you will be logged out of the browser.
Next, you will be directed to the homepage of PayPal. I hope the logout procedure is effortless and easy!
PayPal Log Out of All Devices | How to Sign Out of PayPal on All Devices
- To get started with the process open the PayPal homepage. www.paypal.com
- If you are already signed into your account you will be taken ahead to the account homepage.
- Now find out the ‘Security Tab’.
- Edit ‘stay logged in for faster purchases’ section.
- Now you will find a pop-up on the screen.
- On the pop-up, you will find an option reading ‘Log Out of All Devices’.
- Click on it and you are ready to go.
Your account will not be logged out of all the devices you logged in the past!
The Bottom Line
We hope we have offered you enough information on the PayPal Account Log Out and PayPal Sign Out from All Devices. If you have further issues you can connect with us through the comments section below.