PNC Pay Card Login or the PNC Prepaid Card Login is available at www.pncprepaidcard.com. If you have the card with you then you can sign in to your account at the web portal of the PNC Bank cardholder services. You can also use the PNC mobile application to sign in to your prepaid card.
At the web portal, you find quick and secure access to your money anytime and anywhere you wish. Instead of visiting a branch, you can simply sign into the PNC Pay Card account and approach your finance from the comfort of your home or even while on the go.
In this post, we have offered an easy guide to the login procedure. Read the steps below and you will be able to access account with ease.
PNC Pay Card Login Features
Apart from being easily accessible the PNC Prepaid Card Login portal is quite functional and offers a myriad of features. Logging into your account you can view your past transaction history, view account balance, make a payment, add money to your prepaid card, check usage. enroll for additional products, connect with the customer services, sign up for paperless statements, request an additional card or other services, and even more.
All these features can be accessed in a single place through a web or mobile browser. You can visit the login page using any latest browser such as Chrome. Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
You can Also Read:
PNC Pay Card Login Explained in Steps
- Go to the PNC Pay Card Login website to get started. https://www.pncprepaidcard.com/
- Wait for a while and the login screen opens.
- You will find the login widget at the middle of the web page, as shown below:
- Enter the Card Number in the respective space.
- Type in the AAC in the next box and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
Lastly, you will be navigated to the account management dashboard where you can access your finances.
Forgot AAC | How to Register
- Lost your AAC? No need to worry simply open the cardholder login page.
- Look below the space to enter the card number
- There is a link that reads ‘Forgot your AAC?’ Refer to the image below:
- Click on it and you will reach a new page that features a recovery section.
- Provide the following information to enroll your card:
- card number
- card expiration
- security code
- social security number
- mother’s maiden name
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can register your card and recover AAC.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your card is lost or stolen you need to immediately inform the bank so that they block it and issue a new one for you.
Call on 1-866-453-5071 then respond to the IVR until you find the Report a Lost or Stolen Card option.
PNC Prepaid Card Login Help
For assistance with the account login, you may call on the help desk number or visit your nearest PNC branch. To locate a branch near you use the PNC branch locator.