Looking for ‘How To Register Your Medicare Reimbursement Account Online‘?
Medicare Reimbursement can be received by filling forms which are available on the webpage of the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Medicare began in the late 90s perhaps in 1996. The program was brought under the social security administration and has been categorized into four parts namely Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D. All these 4 parts have different values and coverage options.
What is the Medicare Reimbursement
Medical Reimbursement is a common term in the United States. Individuals who have completed more than 65 years of age are eligible to receive health insurance from Medicare. In order to avail these benefits, one needs to select a package then pay for it.
You have to purchase the package hence it would hurt your pocket for a while. Nevertheless, the attractive Medicare features let you still enjoy a broad array of privileges. Logging into your participant.wageworks.com you can make a claim online and more.
Read the walkthrough for steps to access the Medicare Reimbursement Account. You can also find Medicare Reimbursement Account Registration steps.
How to Register for Medicare Reimbursement Account
- Go to the website of Medicare Reimbursement. participant.wageworks.com
- At the top, there is a ‘Register’ link.
- Click on it.
- Now a first-time user registration page opens.
- Read the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click the ‘Next’ button at the top right.
- Enter the following data to begin:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Home ZIP Code
- ID Code
- Type the characters as shown on the page
- Accept the policies.
- Do as directed on the screen.
- Finally, confirm profile preferences and you are ready to go.
How to Log In
- Open the webpage of WageWorks. participant.wageworks.com
- Feed in the username and password in the white box.
- Hit Log in button to sign into Medicare account.
Forgot User ID or Password
- Click on the ‘Forgot’ link at the top of the login widget, just beside the ‘Register’ link.
- Identify yourself to begin.
- Now choose a method.
- At the last step, one can create a new password.
How to submit BlueCross Blue Shield Medicare Reimbursement Claim
There are a few methods using which you can submit a BlueCross Blue Shield Medicare Reimbursement Claim.
Read on for the ways to submit the claim:
To make a claim online you need to register for an online account.
Visit the website of the FEPBLUE to create account. www.fepblue.org/mra
Make Claim via Fax
You can fill out the claims form then fax it to 877-353-9236
Claim using WageWorks EZ Receipts Mobile App
The EZ Receipt Mobile Applications are available for both Android and iOS powered devices.
You can get the apps from the App Store and Google Play.
Through the WageWorks Website
One can use the WageWorks website in order to upload the claims form.
Download the form, fill it then upload.
In a nutshell, Medicare Reimbursement Account would shower you with great benefits. Once logged in you can make a claim and access other policy-related information. We hope you have a great time ahead.