My Solano Login is the online web portal available for the students of Solano Community College. Solano Community College is situated in California and refers to be a public community college.
Solano Login helps one to log in to their online account and use the online services available at the site. If you have proper registration details you are free to log in. To learn about the login procedures please follow the steps given ahead.
How to Login into Solano
- To Login to the Portal of Solano, users must have their login credentials.
- You need to type those credentials in the blank box available at the login page.
- To visit the home page you need to open the login homepage. my.solano.edu
- You will find a login box on the left side of the page.
- You will find two login spaces in the box.
- Enter your username in the first blank box.
- Type your password in the second space bar.
- Your account will open a short validation.
Reset User Id or Password
If you are not yet registered under My Solano and want to prevail for its online services you can read the tips ahead and create your account easily.
How to Reset User id or Password
- If the user is not able to recall his id or password he or she follows the reset option available on the webpage of Solano Login.
- Visit the Solano Login Homepage.
- Look at the left-hand login section.
- Go below the login area.
- Click on ‘Find Username or Reset Password’.
- You will be directed with a new web screen.
- You will find a registration page on the following screen.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Type your date of birth.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN number.
- Select ‘Look Up’.
My Solano Support
For more info please feel free to call upon 800-323-3942.