TescoViews Customer Satisfaction Survey is issued by the Tesco retail company. If you have shopped at Tesco you can take the survey and get a chance to win £1,000 gift card by entering sweepstakes. The survey is available at café.tescoviews.com or at tescoviews.com. You can visit any of the URLs to complete the survey.
Complete the Tesco customer satisfaction survey would simply take a few minutes. You just need to tell the retail company how you felt on your recent visit to the Tesco stores. Howbeit, it is recommended that you provide an honest review of the survey page.
In this post, you can find an overview of the TescoViews and also a guide to complete the survey. Read on to take the survey and enter £1,000 sweepstakes.
Requirements to Complete the TescoViews survey
- In order to take part in the survey, one needs to have the Tesco purchase receipt.
- Your visit to the Tesco store must be recent.
- You should be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- The survey is only valid till 1st September 2020.
What are the Survey Restrictions
- To complete the survey and enter sweepstakes you should be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- You are not allowed to enter if you are working at the Tesco or are associated with a Tesco employee.
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone.
- Only one prize is restricted per household.
You May Also Read:
Procedure to Complete the TescoViews Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the survey homepage which can be reached at tescoviews.com or www.tescoviews.com
- As the website opens there is the welcome section.
- Enter the 4 digit code found on the purchase receipt.
- Click on the ‘Enter’ button below and you will be navigated to the main survey page.
- Answer the survey questions there and you can enter the sweepstakes.
The Bottom Line
In the above paragraphs, we have talked about the Tesco Survey rules and restrictions. Completing the survey is easy. You simply need to share your feedback and you are ready to go.