Vanilla Gift Card is quite popular among individuals in the United States. You can reach the website of the Vanilla Card at www.VanillaGift.com. These days gift cards are quite commonly used as a method of transaction. Gift cards can be used anywhere where Visa is accepted and are a common means of purchases.
When it comes to the Vanilla Gift Card it is accepted across the United States and the District of Columbia. One can extensively use the card in all the 50 U.S. states and at every destination where Visa is accepted. Read on for a guide to the Vanilla Gift Card balance check procedure and more.
How to Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance?
- Do you have the gift card? You can check your gift card balance at the webpage of the Vanilla Gift Card. vanillagift.com
- At the top right corner of the screen, there is a link reading ‘Have a Vanilla Gift Card? Check Balance’
- The link is also at the bottom right of the webpage which reads ‘Check your Balance’.
- You can click on any link you find easy to access.
- To check balance one needs to enter the following data:
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Check to confirm if you are not a robot
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and it will display your gift card balance.
How to Buy a Vanilla Gift Card
- If you do not have the gift card yet you can get it at the official page of the Vanilla Gift Card. Vanillagift.com
- At the top, there is a ‘Shop Gift Cards’ button.
- Click on it and choose a card design to begin.
- After that choose a card value from the drop-down menu, quantity and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Now go to the cart and click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
- Enter the email address and shipping address in the form and you can purchase the gift card by making a payment.