Last updated on May 4th, 2020 at 01:27 pm
Heck! I am unable to view Jack’s Instagram profile picture in full size! Have you ever wondered why Instagram doesn’t allow users to view full-size profile pictures? There might be a lot of questions related to this issue. In this post, we have brought you a detailed guide to resolve this issue.
If you have been the photo and video sharing social networking site then you must be aware that it restricts the users from downloading video, images, or profile pictures of any user. In fact, you cannot even view a user’s profile picture in fill size.
What do you need?
Howbeit, before getting started you need to have a few things handy.
- You must have the profile link or Instagram User ID of the user you wish to view profile picture.
- A tip to find username- You can get the profile user id in the link that appears when you open his/her profile photo.
How to View Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size
Method 1: Use Instagram Profile Photo Downloader Tool
- To implement this process one needs to open Instagram using any web browser.
- In the next step, the user should open the Instagram Picture Downloader. [org/profile-picture]
- As the link opens there is a section to enter IG Username at the top, as shown in the image below:
- Once you have located the section provide the Instagram Username/IG User Name in the blank space.
- After that click on the blue ‘Search’ button below.
- Now the tool will look for the id and will display the picture in a few seconds.
- You can now download the image.
You can also Read:
Method 3: Without Using a Third Party Service
- You are required to open your Instagram profile on your mobile browser.
- Tap on the three dots menu icon found on the top right of the screen.
- The next one needs to copy the profile URL.
- After that, you need to go to the URL and you will be directed to the Instagram user’s profile webpage.
- In the next step, the user will be required to right-click or hold on the profile picture.
- Tap on the download option and you can get the profile picture on your device.
Method 2: Stack Overflow
- Using the stack overflow method one can get the image in full size using the image URL and Address Bar.
- Visit the Instagram profile page and right-click on a profile picture.
- Now you will find a pop-up, choose ‘open image in a new tab’ option to continue.
- Right-click on the image and you will find a link.
- In the URL you can find VP/ and s150x150 text.
- Next, you need to remove these with s150x150 with s1080x1080.
- Press enter and you will get a full-size picture.
Other Portals to View Instagram DP at Full Size
We hope you had a nice time downloading or viewing the Instagram profile photo on your screen. However, if you have any issues in the process you can connect with us using the comments section. We will be happy to help you out resolve your issues.