Have you been invited to fill the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey? If your answer is yes then today is a lovely day for you. Completing the survey you can get a $100 gift card which can be later redeemed at the Dollar General Stores.
The survey is truly meant for gathering information from the customer regarding how they feel about the products and services at the variety store company. Once you provide honest information on how you felt about the products at Dollar General and suggestions for improvement you could find the services better the next time you walk into a Dollar General variety store.
Read the guide below for how to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Requirements for completing the Dollar General Customer Survey
- You can complete the survey if you have recently visited the Dollar General Store recently.
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have access to the purchase receipt received at the time of billing.
How to Complete the DGCustomerFirst.com Survey
- If you are eligible to complete the survey you need to visit the customer survey page of the Dollar General. dgcustomerfirst.com
- Wait for a moment till the website opens and you will find a section labeled ‘Welcome to the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey’.
- There will be sections to enter the validation details:
- Store Number
- 15 digit survey code
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and it will direct you to the survey form page.
- Answer the questions and you can submit the form.
After submission, you would get a gift card which can be later used at the Dollar General stores.
Complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey by Mail
- One can also complete the customer satisfaction survey via mail.
- To enter the survey through the mail you need to write your name, email address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a card-sized 3½”x5” and send to the address listed below:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325
Dollar General Survey Rules
- The survey has restricted the entry of one person per household.
- If you win the survey you get a $100 Dollar General Gift Card which is not transferrable.
- In order to fill out the survey form, you do not need to make a purchase at the Dollar General stores as the receipt is valid till 3 days.
- It is a criminal offense to void the Dollar General Survey Laws.
- In case an individual provides false information on the survey form his/her entry would be terminated.
Dollar General Company Overview
Dollar General is a U.S. based chain of retail variety stores. It has its headquarters set up in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. At the Dollar General stores, one could find a wide range of accessories, apparel and much more.