Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey can be completed at www.krogerfeedback.com. If you have recently shopped at the Kroger retail stores then the survey is for you! The retail company has created the survey in order to get an honest review of the shoppers. You can share information related to your experience at the Kroger stores on the survey form. Interestingly the customers can win up to $500o gift card on completion of the survey.
You can free to provide information related to how you felt at the Kroger Stores, complaints and suggestions on the Kroger Survey form. However, bear in mind that you do not provide unauthentic comment on the survey form. Read on for a detailed guide to the Kroger Customer Survey.
Requirements to Complete the Kroger Survey
- For completing the Kroger Survey you need to be a resident of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Your visit to the Kroger store must not be too long.
- You can complete the survey if you have made a purchase at Kroger or any of its partner stores.
Kroger Survey Restrictions
- For taking part in the survey you should be a resident of the United States. If you are resident in New York, the State of Florida and Rhode Island then you cannot participate.
- Employees and associates of the Kroger cannot complete the survey.
- Your chance of winning the $5000 gift card cannot increase by making more purchases.
- Your entry would be terminated if you provide fake information on the survey form.
How to Complete Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
- If you are eligible to take part in the Kroger Customer Survey then you must open the survey webpage. www.krogerfeedback.com
- As the site opens there will be a section labeled ‘Welcome to the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey’.
- To begin the survey enter the following information:
- Entry ID
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and it will direct you to a new page which displays the survey form.
- Enter the details and comments in the survey form and submit.