Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey is available at www.lowes.com/survey. The home improvement chain offers the customers with the survey sheet using which they can provide their suggestions and complaints. If you wish to share your experience with the home improvement store. Furthermore, in return of completing the survey, you will be offered a reward which is in return of taking out time to complete the survey.
The home improvement store offers its customers a wide range of benefits and strives to offer the best products. If you have recently visited a Lowes store then you can complete the survey at the website of the home improvement store chain. Read on for a guide to how to complete the survey.
Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- To take part in the survey you should have the purchase receipt handy.
- Your purchase at the Lowes should be recent.
- You simply need to ensure whether your device has an active internet connection.
- You should have the ability to recall your experience at the Lowes.
- The user must be at least 18 years of age.
To the grief of the users, there are some restrictions associated with the survey. Read on to know more:
- The employees of Lowes Inc. are not enabled to take part in the survey.
- If you are a promotional partner, affiliate or subsidiary of the Lowes then too you could not participate in the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or any of the U.S. territories.
- You could only win the $300 sweepstakes if you have good luck. Other factors do not matter.
How to Take Part in Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey
- In order to take part in the survey, you must open the survey page of Lowes. www.lowes.com/survey
- Once the website opens there will be a Lowes Survey section at the center.
- A new website will open which features the survey section below.
- Enter the following data to get started with filling the survey form.
- Time of visit
- Click on ‘Next’ and you can provide the information on the survey form.