Heard about the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey? If you have visited the McDonald’s store recently the store would have sent you a survey invitation. The survey is available on www.McDVoice.com. In return of completing the survey, you will receive free food coupons which can be redeemed on your next visit to the fast food restaurant.
The survey is created by McDonalds in order to gather customer response which might help the restaurant chain improve. It would just take 5 minutes to complete the survey. You need to have a few things handy and you can get going. Read the guide here for how to complete the McDVoice Survey.
Requirements to complete McDVoice Survey
- If you wish to complete the survey you must be a resident of the United States.
- You need to have access to an internet connected device.
- Your visit to the restaurant should be recent.
- You should have the purchase receipt with you as the receipt number is required for the survey.
- You must have the ability to read and write English or Spanish.
- You would be barred from completing the survey if you are an employee of the McDonald.
- Making a purchase of additional products from the restaurant would not increase the likeliness of winning.
- If you provide false feedback then your entry would be considered invalid.
- If you reside out the U.S then you cannot complete the survey.
How to Complete McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- For completing the Customer Satisfaction Survey open the survey page. mcdvoice.com
- As the survey screen opens there will be a welcome section that reads ‘Welcome to the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey on McDVoice.com.
- Enter the 26 digit survey code which is found on the purchase receipt to begin.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page which features the survey form.
- Enter the data required for completing the survey and you are ready to go.